Sweat in Style Fitness knows that staying healthy and cool during hot summer days is important to everyday health. Almost everyone loves ice cream or a milkshake but the calories and fat intake isn’t the most beneficial to your health.
Try one of these 7 healthy smoothie recipes to cool you down this summer:
1. Start the day off cool with an OJ Smoothie. This smoothie has more protein and lower calories than a glass of orange juice. Fresh clementine, milk, and a frozen banana combine with ice and some honey for a cool sweet breakfast.
2. Cool down with a Bloody Mary! This delicious Bloody Mary Smoothie has all the spicy flavor you love without the alcohol. For those above the age of 21, add a little vodka.
3. Need a chocolate fix? Try this Low-Calorie Chocolate Almond Smoothie. The average chocolate milkshake is 400 calories or higher and this delicious smoothie only has 150 calories. The smoothie is also simple with only four ingredients.
4. The Vanilla Pumpkin Pie Smoothie Shake is the perfect cool down for men. This smoothie is packed with 60 grams of protein and is the perfect meal replacement for workout days.
5. Receive a burst of antioxidants this summer with a Green Tea Smoothie. Packed with an unsweetened fruit mixture and green tea, this smoothie gives you all the vitamins and antioxidants you need.
6. This 3 ingredient smoothie has under 60 calories per serving! Cool off and relax with a Watermelon Wonder Smoothie in the summer heat.
7. Strawberry Lemonade can be a favorite summer time drink, so why not step it up a notch? Try this Whipped Strawberry Lemonade Smoothie with only 23 grams of carb and 89 calories to keep you cooled off and refreshed.
Play in the heat and cool down this summer with these 7 smoothie recipes while staying healthy!